Welcome to Reliant Electrical Service, Inc.
Reliant Electric is Southern California's
leading service provider for electrical design, repair,
and service. Although we can do just about anything, from installing
light fixtures to complex wiring for large machinery,
we have developed a niche in servicing restaurants and
store chains. Our customer list reads like a "who's who" list of the
top restaurants, including: Chilis, Corner Bakery
Cafe, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Chuck E. Cheese, Red Robin,
Coco's Bakery, Carrow's, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and Rubio's,
to name a few.
Our complete service offering includes:
- Preventative maintenance - we use thermal infrared inspection to
see your problems before they happen
- Quick response time - if you have an emergency and need help
immediately, we can dispatch an electrician 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Online billing - we document and post all of our work to the
web, giving you a transparent and accurate view into your bill.
Our preventative maintenance plan includes:
- Roof Moisture Surveys
- Building Envelope Surveys
- And Much More!
Reliant Electrics' keys to Getting the Job Done Right!
- Troubleshoot over the phone
- Fast response time
- Great communication
- Highly trained and skilled electricians
- Quality workmanship
If that is not enough to stand out, we recently announced the launch
of new client web site where you can:
- Request work online 24-hours a day
- Track the status of your work from start to finish
- View photos of the job site
- View service order
- View invoice for work completed
What Can Thermal Infrared Testing do for You?
Infrared testing is essentially a non-invasive, non-destructive inspection process that uses thermal cameras. These devices gather temperature signatures that lie far beyond the range of visible light. Analysis of this data will help you detect problems before they become serious and costly issues.